Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Minah_YZ
Strong attitude.
You either love me or hate me.
Seriously.






Credits
Aniza
DeviantArt




The Replacements
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
16:21

Met up with the Cranky Baby last night right after tuition.

We had Long John's for dinner as he was craving for it, though I was craving for pasta.

Never mind lah.

Give in to him as he would have to camp out in Mandai forest (i think!) for the next three days during his reservist.

I hope to get my pasta next week.

hee...

Baby got himself a new handphone before meeting me.

And he is as happy as a schoolboy who got a new toy from his mummy.

kept fiddling with his new toy, going through the songs in the mp3 player and taking pix with me.

hehehe....

so cute!

totally different from the person who screamed and scolded me the day before.

hah!

not that i'm complaining.

niwae, this Sat's supposed to be my Women's Day Out (WDO) date with Sikin.

BUT.... SHE'S HAVING CHICKEN POX!!!!!

how convenient!

so, I'm not sure if i'm going.

sigh....

paiseh lah go there alone!

or maybe.... I ask someone else to go there on her behalf.

hahahah!!!!

ok, will think about what i'm going to do this weekend.

any takers who wants to take over Sikin's place?

sms or kol me k?

email me also can lah

;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket