Minah_YZ
Strong attitude.
You either love me or hate me.
Seriously.
Credits
Aniza
DeviantArt
|
Over It
Saturday, August 25, 2007
01:24
Gave *that* guy my piece of mind after he promised me, yet again, to call but left me waiting the whole fucking day.
It's either that or promising that he'll meet me the next day, but cancel on me when I forgo plans with my other friends just so that I can be free for him.
Sick & tired of u alr lah k.
Called him to ask about some impt stuff.
Then after a while he said he;s bz and *promised* to call me back later.
wtf!
so i said, "Don't!Just don't do this anymore coz both you and I know that you are NOT gonna call me back!"
he got a rude shock coz I was being extremely frank abt it.
so he said, "Ok, I'll sms u. Definitely."
wow... big words coming from a guy who don't seem to keep his promises.
then, wanna know what i did?
i said,"Whatever lah! BYE!"
and i promptly put down the phone w/o waiting for his approval.
afterwhich i sms-ed him and told him frankly that ive had enough of all his shit.
hah!
that should do it.
feel so satisfied after doing so.
enough is enough lah, k.
so, selamat tinggal eh Romeo!
|