Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Minah_YZ
Strong attitude.
You either love me or hate me.
Seriously.






Credits
Aniza
DeviantArt




Another Crush
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
11:43

hahaha.....

Haida & Hen, u gals will be happy to know that I have a very big confession to make.

My crush with Adrian is OFFICIALLY OVER!

:)

so, move over Adrian.

here comes CHRIS!!!!

hahahha...

yet another crush with a Chinese guy.

but this time round, he's much younger than my previous crush.

he's 25 years and he's a Malay-Chinese mixed.

hee....

been smitten ever since I set eyes on him.

hahhahaha....

so freaking cheesy seh!

nope, no pictures just yet.

only Siti the bestie and I knows how he looks like, though i can't really remember how exactly he looks like.

hee...

how I met him?

no... not telling!

hahahha....

that one, you have to wait for another update.

ni gimmick jer!

will update about it or post a pic of him if i get to meet him again, k.

ciao!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket