Minah_YZ
Strong attitude.
You either love me or hate me.
Seriously.
Credits
Aniza
DeviantArt
|
*Waves*
Sunday, June 03, 2007
12:53
Hola!!!
how are u guys doing?
Sivan's been complaining about my blog saying, "When I go to your blog, there's nothing to read, but when I go to Min's blog, there's too much to read! "
hur... hur...
very very sorry, dear loyal blog-fans of mine.
:)
I know you love me so much and can't bear to part with me and my blog. (self-praise at it's best :P )
as u all have read in my previous post, I've been having some personal problems.
kinda lame, i know, but that's the true reason why I haven't been actively blogging like before.
and when I've kinda settled my problems, another problem comes up - not being able to use the Internet as often as before.
that's coz I've been so bz with work and once I get home, I hit the sack.
even at work, we rely on the full-timers' login account.
so, if they are not there, or if there's some problems with the account, we cant use the comp for days on end.
sigh....
ok, i'll try to update as much as I can.
so, hope to be blogging real soon, yah.
muakz...
P.S: Haida, cepat balik!!! aku nk makan Ban Mian!!!!!!
|